1. This is the web site of White Rose Training (Yorkshire) Ltd. Our postal address is White Rose House, 14 Commercial Street, Shipley, BD18 3SP
2. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 01274 581460
3. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
4. We collect information volunteered by the customer, such as survey information, site registrations and / or course bookings, taking only your name and address, telephone number and email address.
5. The information we collect is used to notify customers about course bookings, updates to our web site and to notify customers of any special offers.
7. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
8. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
9. Customers who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
10. We do not share your information with any other organisation except to provide information for certification.
11. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
12. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
13. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address.
14. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information and unique identifiers.
15. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
16. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.